Give the gift of Halloween! We are collecting new Halloween costumes and accessories for all ages to help the youth in our programs have fun for Halloween. Don’t forget the teens and young adults.
**Please donate by 2 pm on Friday, Oct. 18. Costumes can be brought directly to our Point Loma Campus at 3255 Wing Street, San Diego, 92110, from 9am – 4pm weekdays.
For all other donations, please contact San Diego Youth Services at (619) 221-8600 x1277 BEFORE making any in-kind donation to schedule a drop off. Due to storage restrictions, we cannot accept used clothing at this time.
Our wish list includes our most immediate needs for in-kind donations.
Did you know one in five children face food insecurity in San Diego County? Our greatest need is for non-perishable food and gift cards for groceries (Ralphs, Vons, Target, Walmart, etc.).
Items Always Needed
- Women’s bikini briefs and men’s boxers in various sizes (no other types of underwear accepted)
- New bras in various sizes
- New packages of sock varieties for teen girls
- Drinks and healthy non-perishable snacks
- Pop top food items
- Diapers of all sizes
- Baby wipes and all other baby care essentials
- Bus passes
- Entertainment tickets
- New yoga mats
- Adult-sized backpacks
- Sleeping bags
- Art supplies and craft supplies (paint, brushes, markers, etc.)
- Furniture suitable for a small apartment
- All types of new bedding for twin beds
- New/gently used housewares