You can make a real impact for youth with a donation today of one or more of the following suggested items.
Our greatest need is for non-perishable food and gift cards for groceries (Ralphs, Vons, Target, Walmart, etc.) Did you know one in five children face food insecurity in San Diego County?
Provide move-in necessities such as twin sheets, cookware, kitchen supplies, and more for one of our youth aged 18-25 in transitional housing.
All donations must be of new items in original packaging only and can be accepted at our Point Loma Campus at 3255 Wing Street, San Diego, CA 92110, weekdays between 8:30am – 5pm. No used or other in-kind donations are being accepted at this time.
If you are unable to help with these critical supplies, please donate online now. You can help save a young person’s life.
Other Items Needed
- Women’s bikini briefs and men’s boxers in various sizes (no other types of underwear accepted)
- New bras in various sizes
- New socks for teens
- Drinks and healthy non-perishable snacks
- Pop top food items
- Diapers of all sizes
- Baby wipes and all other baby care essentials
- Bus passes
- Entertainment tickets
- New yoga mats
- New adult-sized backpacks
- New sleeping bags
- New arts and craft supplies (paint, brushes, markers, etc.)
- New furniture suitable for a small apartment
- All types of new bedding for twin beds
- New pillows
- New housewares