You can make a real impact for youth with a donation today of one or more of the following suggested items.
Our greatest need is for non-perishable food and gift cards for groceries (Ralphs, Vons, Target, Walmart, etc.) Did you know one in five children face food insecurity in San Diego County?
Provide move-in necessities such as twin sheets, cookware, kitchen supplies, and more for one of our youth aged 18-25 in transitional housing.
For all donations other than gift cards or non-perishable food, please contact San Diego Youth Services at (619) 221-8600 x1277 BEFORE making any in-kind donation to schedule a drop off. We cannot accept used clothing or other items at this time.
Other Items Needed
- Women’s bikini briefs and men’s boxers in various sizes (no other types of underwear accepted)
- New bras in various sizes
- New socks for teens
- Drinks and healthy non-perishable snacks
- Pop top food items
- Diapers of all sizes
- Baby wipes and all other baby care essentials
- Bus passes
- Entertainment tickets
- New yoga mats
- New adult-sized backpacks
- New sleeping bags
- New arts and craft supplies (paint, brushes, markers, etc.)
- New furniture suitable for a small apartment
- All types of new bedding for twin beds
- New pillows
- New housewares