All donations must be of new items in original packaging only and can be accepted at our Point Loma Campus at 3255 Wing Street, San Diego, CA 92110, weekdays between 8:30am – 5pm. No used or other in-kind donations are being accepted at this time.
Our Wish List
- Canned goods, pull top preferred
- Snacks: fruit snacks, granola bars, microwavable macaroni and cheese, instant ramen noodles, etc.
- Grocery gift cards, such as for Ralphs, Vons, Target, Walmart
- Kitchen items: plates, silverware, pots and pans
- Cleaning supplies
- Feminine items: pads/tampons
- Baby supplies and postpartum products
If you are unable to help with these critical supplies, please donate online now. You can help save a young person’s life.
Other Ways to Help
Our mission is to empower youth to reach their highest potential. At San Diego Youth Services, we provide safe places to live and long-term solutions through shelter, foster homes, community centers and housing.
You can support homeless, runaway, and other at-risk youth by giving time or resources.
Your help is appreciated!
Hear from the youth supported by donors like you