Foster Parent Information Session – Virtual
April 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Have you ever considered becoming a foster parent? Join us for our next Foster Parent Information Session to understand the critical need and decide if you can be ALL IN.
You will be able to:
• Hear directly from those who are walking the walk about the realities of foster care.
• Understand the critical need.
• Understand the vital role of love, stability and trauma-informed parenting.
• Learn the central role of commitment and decide if you’re willing to be ALL IN.
• Be assured of the 24/7 support and guidance we provide our Super Parents.
• Clearly understand our training process.
This meeting is virtual via Zoom. Once you confirm attendance, you will be sent the Zoom link with the required ID to enter the session.
**Please RSVP at: https://sdyouthservices.org/information-session