Our Wish List includes our most immediate needs for in-kind donations.
Please contact San Diego Youth Services at 619.221.8600, x1235 BEFORE making any in-kind donation to schedule a drop off.
Due to storage restrictions, we cannot accept used clothing at this time.
- Cleaning supplies – kitchen trash cans, trash bags, brooms, mops, swiffers, Clorox wipes, glass cleaners, dust pans, dish soap, cleaning sponges/brushes
- Women’s bikini briefs and men’s boxers in various sizes (no other types of underwear accepted)
- Bras in various sizes (no sports bras)
Items Always Needed
- Gift cards – Target, Walmart, grocery stores
- Diapers of all sizes
- Baby wipes and all other baby care essentials
- Bus passes
- Entertainment tickets
- New yoga mats
- Adult-sized backpacks
- Sleeping bags
- Art supplies and craft supplies (paint, brushes, markers, etc.)
- Furniture suitable for a small apartment
- All types of new bedding for twin beds
- New/gently used housewares
- Drinks and healthy nonperishable snacks